Trailer Paint

Show off your work! Anything from final results to full start-to-finish project journals.

Settled In

USA
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:53 am
Well after much thought ad looking into my wallet I decided to go with Rustolem. I decided that it is only a trailer and will get scratched up so here is the finished product

Settled In
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:55 pm
I think it looks great, and didn't break the bank either, I bet! Nice touch with the red fender wells. Good job! :clap:

Mark
1969 Charger Survivor with 63,000 original miles.2-1972 Satellite projects currently under attack...by me!1971 Road Runner 383, 4spd awaiting my attack!

Settled In

USA
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:54 am
moopa wrote:I think it looks great, and didn't break the bank either, I bet! Nice touch with the red fender wells. Good job! :clap:

Mark

Thanks, These guys http://www.autobodytoolmart.com/ are only 2 mi from my house and open on Saturday I had my list all made out then came to my senses. $26 per gal for paint and $11 for paint thinner and had heavy rust primer sitting in the basement from a few years ago compared to the $250 I was thinking of spending for epoxy primer and automotive paint supplies. :allgood:
Previous

Return to Completed & In Progress Member Projects