Small Bike Shop Near Philly Airport

Show off your work! Anything from final results to full start-to-finish project journals.

Settled In
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:21 pm
Heya Folks! Long time lurker and occasional poster. Here's some of my work... I think we are the only sportbike specific bodyshop with a complete paint system and decal machine. I currently have a BASF Glasurit 90 Line system and I love it. Adhesion is great and color match is phenomenal!!

We focus mainly on OEM style paint and OEM returned paint jobs. We have in house decals machines. We are currently trying to suggest to insurance companies that they offer a reduced comprehensive policy for folks who would use our services as opposed to buying new OEM parts which is the only other option.. Surprisingly we appear to be having some success!! These are not necessarily the best work we have done however since folks just send us the parts via mail or drop them off - we rarely see the bikes assembled. These are the few customers who were kind enough to send us pictures of their final product. Some of these are repaired sets of plastics and a tank that folks purchased from eBay (The blue R6 - Love that color and the all black CBR 600RR). We also do all kinds of ABS PP PA6 etc plastic welding; fairing prototyping / fusing fairings from completely different models to make a unique part etc..

Last edited by ChR1s on Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My love is in league with the freeway...

Manufacturer
USA
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:24 pm
Awesome bikes! Great paint work! Did a really nice job with them! :-)

Tammy

Tamco
https://www.facebook.com/TamcoPaint

“Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.”

Settled In
Australia
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:08 am
Absolutely brilliant work there mate. Best of luck for you and your shop. :goodjob:
Scott

Return to Completed & In Progress Member Projects