Back Yard Body Work....GRIN:

Show off your work! Anything from final results to full start-to-finish project journals.

Settled In
USA
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:30 pm
Sorry people I started my back yard work on my truck before I joined here. Have a link to it from my Gun Forum though, Is it ok to post? Five pages of back yard BS body work and paint outside. I'm almost done with it now, few flaws to fix. NYS took it's toll with salt on my every day driver hunting truck, so I did a Quick back yard job on her LOL.... Let the comments flow... LMAO.... :allgood:

http://nyshooters.net/forum/showthread. ... n-time-%28
When someone says it can't be done....? They are usually interrupted by someone who is already doing it.!

Site Admin
USA
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:04 pm
Well you are keeping it real...some guys try to offer up repairs like that as the right way, which makes us sad.

At least you used steel wool as backing instead of one guy I knew who would fill cavities like that with Portland cement. Had a customer come-back once after they went over railroad tracks too fast and the cement fell out onto the road. You can't make this stuff up...

Settled In
USA
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:30 am
LMAO, yea I thought people would love to see this back yard cob job LOL.....
Last edited by full blown customs on Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When someone says it can't be done....? They are usually interrupted by someone who is already doing it.!

Settled In
USA
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:14 pm
What the heck, no pro's on here to give me crap? No fun at all............. :rolleyes:

Return to Completed & In Progress Member Projects