W.I.P. Repainting 2000 Tundra

Show off your work! Anything from final results to full start-to-finish project journals.

Board Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:35 pm
Nate,
You have done a fantastic job on that truck. Top notch all the way. :goodjob:
1968 Coronet R/T

ACTS 16:31

Non-Lurker
USA
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:56 pm
Awesome job man, I live up here in Crestview. Did you get your paint supplies locally in Ft. Walton?

Fully Engaged
USA
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:51 am
'68 Coronet R/T wrote:Nate,

Thanks. Damned neighborhood cat is making me angry!

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

Fully Engaged
USA
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:54 am
Dynodanmanda79 wrote:Awesome job man, I live up here in Crestview. Did you get your paint supplies locally in Ft. Walton?

Thanks. I got the paint from the Sherwin-Williams auto paint store on L Street in Pensacola. Paid too much for the base coat. It's $30/gallon cheaper at Doug's Auto Supply in Pace, but they only sell the acrylic enamel clear. No acrylic urethane for some unknown reason.
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

Board Moderator
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:06 am
natemoore wrote: Thanks. Damned neighborhood cat is making me angry!

I had that problem once. Bought a live animal trap, covered it with a bath towel and put some tuna fish inside. Next morning I found this "stray" cat in there so I helped him find his way out of our neighborhood.
1968 Coronet R/T

ACTS 16:31

Fully Engaged
USA
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:52 pm
'68 Coronet R/T wrote:
natemoore wrote: Thanks. Damned neighborhood cat is making me angry!

I had that problem once. Bought a live animal trap, covered it with a bath towel and put some tuna fish inside. Next morning I found this "stray" cat in there so I helped him find his way out of our neighborhood.

That sounds like a plan. There's two different sets of scratches on my truck. I think that same cat killed my favorite hen in broad daylight the other day, leaves muddy prints all over the white vinyl of my boat if I leave it uncovered overnight, and pisses on my tool bags if I forget to shut my cargo trailer for the night.

Settled In

USA
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2022 1:40 pm
natemoore wrote:
'68 Coronet R/T wrote:Nate,

Thanks. Damned neighborhood cat is making me angry!

How is the SW Clear holding up to this FLorida heat? I also live here and picked up a gallon of it to play with. Thanks the truck project came out Awesome.
Previous

Return to Completed & In Progress Member Projects