2012 F150 XTR Rebuild

Show off your work! Anything from final results to full start-to-finish project journals.

Settled In

Canada
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:33 am
BeoBob wrote:Your call, but I like chrome.

It think I'll be going painted, unless the paintshop wants to charge me an arm and a leg to to paint the bumpers.

Well I went a bit crazy this weekend with Kijiji shopping while I was out of town visiting the GF's family. The guy I'm getting parts from said he'd trade head lights and tail lights for the parts I need for the truck. While being in the GTA, headlights don't fetch nearly as much as they do back home so I picked up whatever I could get my hands on. I have one passenger side light with my truck so I now have 4 complete sets of headlights. I also picked up a bunch of tail lights, 2 are no good anymore though unless I fix them up. I'll probably end up trading in two sets of headlights and the tail lights for my parts. I'm going to keep two sets of head lights for myself, one factory and one that I will eventually modify with projectors. Oh, and I picked up an OEM bug deflector for cheap, I'm not sure what I'm going to do with that.

Previous

Return to Completed & In Progress Member Projects