krems new new project

Show off your work! Anything from final results to full start-to-finish project journals.

Fully Engaged

Australia
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:30 am
ok guys, i have since moved on from the bluebird, i cam accross some rare 83 mazda hbshe 929 2 doors, and they were cheap, so i have a parts car and a car to restomod.
the following is just pasted in from another forum as my pic hosting site is so slow to work with, its just easier to copy and paste

the car is a bit of a mess but i have another near complete car which i will decide which parts and shell to use when i strip this car down
and for those who dont know.
this is the engine just loosely mocked up

and my wheels, which have since been stripped down, sanded and polished the outers and the centres will be resprayed soon and then fitted with some toyo r1r super sticky tyres

im hoping to have it mocked up into the car in a few weeks, so i can start stripping it down ready for paint
will keep pics comming as work progresses

so my plan is to have a nice street car with around 250rwkw with the turbo in the pics and then when i have everything passed by the engineers and i have all the niggles sorted i will be putting in a much larger turbo to make around 400rwkw.
im still undecided on the color altho i think red will look sweet with the gold wheels but i still have a while before i need to decide!!
krem

Site Admin
USA
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:34 am
cool project! Even if it is in kilowatts :-)

Return to Completed & In Progress Member Projects