Auto Lift EL-3000 Easy Mobile Side Lift 3,000 lb Capacity

Any questions about tools or supplies. Post your compressor/gun questions here.

Settled In
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:50 am
Just wanted to know if anyone here has used or seen this type of lift, I'm looking to buy one for bodywork.
Web link here: http://www.bestbuyautoequipment.com/aut ... l-3000.htm
Also sold from other suppliers with re badged names. Thanks for any info.

Kirk

Settled In

USA
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:12 am
I can't provide any feedback, but it looks quite interesting. I wish I had the space to install a lift. I'd want to have the capability to get all four wheels off the ground at once, though.
"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the Ark, professionals built the Titanic"

Site Admin
USA
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:56 pm
yeah that seems like a lot of fuss (and money) to just lift one end of the car. Not sure how much you'd be gaining (or losing?) on this versus a low-lift "scissor" type lift that the body prep guys I know seem to like...

Fully Engaged
USA
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:48 pm
A couple of things. The ad says for one column so you won't lift the front or back just one wheel. About the seller. I bought a 4 post 8,000 lb lift from Best Buy and their delivery was on time and the customer service was very good. I had mine shipped to a freight terminal in Vegas and drove their where the freight company loaded it on my trailer and off I went back to home to unload a piece at a time and assemble. I would deal with them again and feel very comfortable about it.

Settled In
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:36 am
Thanks for the replies so far. I'm just looking for a way to maybe not have to lay on my back when fastening under bumpers and to work on rocker panel damage. Have considered a mid rise scissors lift but thought this would be easier to get done what I need done. Ideally I'd like to have both or 2 of the wheel lifts. By rights the shop I work at should be buying us lifts, they supply the mechanics lifts. I believe they would pay for them selves and probably be less wear and tear on our bodies. My name is not on the Marque so by default I know nothing.

Kirk

Return to Tools and Supplies