Where to buy a Devilbiss FLG-5 AKA SGK-600 in USA

Any questions about tools or supplies. Post your compressor/gun questions here.

Settled In

USA
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:50 am
I'm curious about the FLG-5. I see all kinds of reference to it in Europe and Australia, but is it not available in the USA? Perhaps under a different name?

http://www.devilbisseu.com/product/flg-5-finishline-budget-priced-spray-guns

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B009M4XUNE?tag=berkahillahi-21

I found it by watching the youtube channel "The Gunman" He says he loves it almost as much as his Tekna.

-Vetsen

Fully Engaged
USA
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:15 am
The FLG5 is the EU version of the SGK gun made in South America. It actually came out before the FLG4 made in the US.
Given that it's a more recent spray gun with newer technology made for a more discriminating (U.S.) market, the FLG4 likely has better performance and atomization than the SGK/FLG5.

Fully Engaged

USA
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 12:45 am
I saw the same review by Gunman. One question I have is: it states that its for solvent base not water base, whats the difference?

Fully Engaged

USA
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 12:36 pm
Well I bought the gun on ebay last night, I mostly use Pro Spray out here in CA which is mostly likely water base...? I can use it for cc only but is there any reason not to use it for bc for my application?

Fully Engaged

USA
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 12:14 am
Im back haha. Well I received the gun pretty fast, all the way from England. Its a nice gun but unfortunately I cleaned the gun and found it to be leaking air out of the air cap once put air thru it. It doesn't leak fluid just air, this isn't normal right? Hopefully I can get this figured out so I can get some use of her.

Return to Tools and Supplies