What is the best inexpensive paint gun?

Any questions about tools or supplies. Post your compressor/gun questions here.

Settled In
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:27 pm
I am looking to buy for occasional use a spray gun less than one hundred dollars. Give me some advice thanks proge

Site Admin
USA
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:02 am
Can't answer the question unless you tell use what you are planning on painting (complete cars/trucks, or smaller items) -- and we also need to know how much CFM of air your compressor can deliver at a given PSI (e.g. at 40 PSI or 90 PSI).

Also it would be good to know how well your shop is ventilated. I can point you to a decent Astro gun, or Sharpe but they are high pressure guns and you had better have your health insurance paid up, or have excellent ventilation and breathing protection.

Settled In
Canada
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:11 am
the best quality for price gun I sell is the iwata airgunsa. its closer to the $200 mark but worlds better than anything cheaper

Settled In

USA
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:47 pm
mix master mark wrote:the best quality for price gun I sell is the iwata airgunsa. its closer to the $200 mark but worlds better than anything cheaper

I bought an Iwata Airgunsa to spray primer with. Used it maybe twice and I hated it. It didn't spray a very good pattern and the design made it a pain to clean. Has been laying around the shop unused for a long time now. Just my opinion---

Return to Tools and Supplies