Opinions on this Compressor...?

Any questions about tools or supplies. Post your compressor/gun questions here.

Board Moderator
USA
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:40 pm
Yeah, I could kick myself for not buying 3 of them :lol: I caught a sale back then and picked it up $1050 and yes, it was when they were really built well. My wife was all over me back then for buying "that much" compressor. Hell, the thing is aging better than me!
Metal, wood, fiberglass, we work it all... www.furniturephysicians.com We can restore the irreplaceable!

Fully Engaged

USA
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:05 am
I ended up buying an older Falcon air compressor, its a 5hp, two cylinder, two stage beast. Im going to be picking it up this weekend, only downfall is I have to buy a 1 phase electric motor as this is a 3 phase. I decided after lots of research on the internet that I would buy an older American made compressor and just keep up on the maintenance rather than go the China route, I'll let you know how it works out.

Board Moderator
USA
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:49 am
Now I do remember Falcon compressors when I was younger. Never heard anything bad about them. That's not bad replacing a motor... and that is a substantial compressor. Should make plenty of air for your situation.
Metal, wood, fiberglass, we work it all... www.furniturephysicians.com We can restore the irreplaceable!
Previous

Return to Tools and Supplies