Glasurit 90 Owners - I need your input

A place for professionals to network and discuss the business and technology inside the shop.

Settled In
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:09 am
Hello All,

Long time lurker, seldom post'er. I just got my hands on a bunch of equipment from a shop that collapsed. I'm going to grab all of your interest by telling you that I got a Herkules dual automatic gun cleaner, pneumatic shaker on a stand, A complete Glasurit 90 Mixing Machine with 95% good toners, A Satorius Top Mix Explosion Proof Mixing System with the Monitor/Keyboard single unit, Scale that plugs into a PC (Can't find the darn interface box! - Anyone need an Explosion proof Monitor for their system) and a ton of other stuff... all for under 2K!

Now, I need a few toners - A031, A032, 9904, 9901, A097. I have found a few places online but I am hoping that I can do better than $400 for a 1L for the A031 and 9901 - I'd prefer to get it in .5 Liter if possible. I have found it hard to find sources for this stuff locally. I've noticed that the prices from the UK are really good - has anyone found a good vendor from across the pond?

If you have any of these toners and you want to sell them or even trade for something I've mentioned or are looking for something else... please PM me! If you have found a good supplier - please post up! Thanks guys. Hope everyone had a good holiday weekend, I know all I did was work and stress out over my poor little Boston Terrier who just got her leg operated on.. but that's another forum.. ;-)
My love is in league with the freeway...

Return to The Pro Shop!