Video of 2008 Dodge Truck Repair

A place for professionals to network and discuss the business and technology inside the shop.

Non-Lurker
USA
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:35 pm
Hey Guys, merry x-mass. I just wanted to share the latest video for Da-les Auto Body. We really try to capture genuine customer testimonials and decent before and after shots.

If you have a quick second, the video can be found here on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVuvMdlXasU

and on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=69 ... 2609618463

I'm really trying hard to get some questions that you guys post to get answered. Dave, the owner of the Da-Les Auto Body has been in business since 1976, so he knows alot.

Thanks everyone.

Matt.

Top Contributor
USA
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:38 am
This shows nothing to help the guys on here........Is this just advertisement for the body shop?
"The number of parasites in the USA has now eclipsed the number of productive members of society"

Capt Rick Hiott.
www.reelfishhead.com

Non-Lurker
USA
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:36 pm
OldDupontGuy wrote:This shows nothing to help the guys on here........Is this just advertisement for the body shop?

Hey buddy,

The shop does a lot of advertising to begin with, it's my intention to share the content we produce with this forum to get some honest feedback. It's hard to gauge the content we produce sometimes, I can't just call the local competitor and ask what do you think. So sharing in a forum like this imo is great way try to contribute and to get some feedback.

I mentioned this in my first post, if anywhere here has any questions on seo, or internet marketing in general, that I would be more than happy to assist if I can. If you guys would like me to check your search rankings, or need tips on local seo, please ask away.

Matt.

Top Contributor
USA
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:26 pm
OK,,,Its good what you are doing,,,but 99% of the guys on here dont run a business and are looking for answers on how to paint or do body work.....nothing to do with "Marketing".

I wish I could advertise on here for free........
"The number of parasites in the USA has now eclipsed the number of productive members of society"

Capt Rick Hiott.
www.reelfishhead.com

Non-Lurker
USA
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:35 am
OldDupontGuy wrote:OK,,,Its good what you are doing,,,but 99% of the guys on here dont run a business and are looking for answers on how to paint or do body work.....nothing to do with "Marketing".

I wish I could advertise on here for free........

Hey buddy, thanks for the compliment. I'm really trying to answer some other questions on this board. The way I look at it, is that most people here are working at a autobody shop, and if they are having issues with web marketing, aka seo, internet marketing, online reputation management etc... I'm more than happy to spend 30 mins or a bounce a few emails to help out. For example, if any here has had issues with online reviews, I could prob shoot off some advice to maybe help. If I can help 1 shop out that hires 1 more person to work, than that's a victory to me.

Return to The Pro Shop!