Rustoleum Cammo paint

General Discussion. Make yourself at home...read, ask and answer!

Non-Lurker

USA
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:15 pm
years ago I painted an International Scout with Kahki Cammo paint from Rustoleum. I now have another Scout and I want to paint it the same way. Rustoleum cammo is hard to find and if you find any it is in areosal cans. Does any body know if some thing else by another maker would work? I don't want fancy paint as this is a woods vehicle mostly I want the Dull finish and the cammo color in Gallon cans.

Thanks Al

Fully Engaged
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:00 pm
Gander Mountain has qt cans for $18. SuperMarinePaint.com has military camo paint for $111 a gallon.
I love International Scouts, make sure you don't do anything that can't be reversed, they are great restoration projects!

Non-Lurker

USA
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:35 am
Thanks Fireboat, I looked at your suggestions and went a little further and got some from Cabelas. I never thought about outdoor suppliers, only natural tho. Glad to know you have a thing for IH scouts I have been fooling with them since 1979 and have had about 8 or 9 , mostly fix up and sell or give to my son. I have now a 75 SII which is completely rust free and I put a big engine in it Just a toy but at my age toys are necessary.

Thanks again Al

Return to Body and Paint