furnace fan for ventilation

General Discussion. Make yourself at home...read, ask and answer!

Settled In

USA
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:48 am
yes, I am in search of a used one. I have never seen an explosion proof fan for under 1500 dollars?

Fully Engaged
USA
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:37 pm
mudrat wrote:yes, I am in search of a used one. I have never seen an explosion proof fan for under 1500 dollars?

LOL. I just showed you one for about $750 in the link. Try the HVAC people. I know an a/c guy that has them laying around all over the place at his shop. He'd probably just give me one of them. Our a/c system is 16 years old, so when we replace it, I'll have a blower to tinker with.
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

Settled In

USA
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:45 pm
Oops,I didn't see the link but thanks. That's a panel mount fan that is meant to be in the booth itself.the belt driven squirrel cage fan that I want to use will actually be mounted in my shop and ducted down to the actual paint booth which will be built in the shop .I just planned on running ducting from the fan to the booth so the actual fan won't be in fumes at all.
Previous

Return to Body and Paint