Cut and buff sticky?

Discuss anything after that final masking comes off.

Fully Engaged
USA
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:34 pm
I'm surprised there isn't one, given the number of novices here.

Anyone have a nomination for the best "cut and buff" thread?
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

Site Admin
USA
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:27 pm
It's not a bad idea and I actually did search a couple of times to find the stand-out cut & buff threads here -- but found that there are so many different methods and opinions I could not really nail it down.

Might be time to give it another shot...

Fully Engaged
USA
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:50 pm
chris wrote:It's not a bad idea and I actually did search a couple of times to find the stand-out cut & buff threads here -- but found that there are so many different methods and opinions I could not really nail it down.

Chris,
You could cull them down into two categories: show car quality, and making a less than spectacular clear coat look decent. You know, '57 Chevy resto versus 2000 Tundra respectable work truck.
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

No Turning Back

USA
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:22 am
natemoore wrote:
chris wrote:It's not a bad idea and I actually did search a couple of times to find the stand-out cut & buff threads here -- but found that there are so many different methods and opinions I could not really nail it down.

Chris,
You could cull them down into two categories: show car quality, and making a less than spectacular clear coat look decent. You know, '57 Chevy resto versus 2000 Tundra respectable work truck.

Just pretend the Tundra is a 57 chevy resto (in black of course!) and it will look amazing!!!! Better start with 600 on that hard block.... LOL!! :rotfl: JOKING!!!

Return to Cut, Buff, Polish & Detail