You need arms like Gumby to reach up inside them through a few very small openings.
Got the rearview mirrors off and repaired some damage from stone chips and removed some aftermarket wind deflectors that had been glued on with some nasty adhesive.
I'm discovering that everything plastic or rubber you touch, in an old car like this, winds up breaking or tearing.
And it's all seams to be big $$$$, with the Corvette tax.
I managed to bend up the door body moldings removing them, but I lucked out and found a whole set of nos body moldings for just about what the door pieces would cost.
Really wanted to remove the door handles, but after an hour of trying to stuff my arm in places it didn't want to fit, I gave up.
I'll just have to mask them off I guess.
Anyway, the doors are all sanded and ready for some primer.
I really tried hard to squeeze in and reach those darn door locks.