Smart Car - Solid Black

Show off your work! Anything from final results to full start-to-finish project journals.

Fully Engaged
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:05 pm
It's funny, drumming up business on an international forum :lol:

Any chance you wanna head south to do some work :wink:

Fully Engaged
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:31 am
Alspos - I used to live down there (Moorabin) and still have plenty of friends and family living there still, spose it could be a good reason to catch up with them all.....LOL....Where are you located??

Chris
Driven By Shine
Automotive Detailing
www.drivenbyshine.com.au

Fully Engaged
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:55 pm
Mulgrave, almost just around the corner :)

No Turning Back
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:01 pm
The paint and polish looks awesome DBS 8) Did you tell her to stay away from construction? lol.

Have you ever gotten a call to fix a car with paint overspray from construction work, building painting etc.?

Fully Engaged
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:50 pm
You do excellant work, ever come by NJ? :lol:

Im just curious, how often do you get a customer asking to do the impossible on an old[er] car which could use a paint job rather than a detail?

Fully Engaged
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:57 am
Fast7 - I got asked to fix an old F100 that was covered in thick gelcoat from being to close to a boat that was painted.............then his mate rang with the same problem but on a 2yo Ford Courier in Black.

I did a Nissan Patrol with overspray from a furniture manufacture, it felt like sandpaper real thick stuff, mind you there factories were next door to each other and who knows how long the build up was.

I have a client that owns a fibre glass swimming pool factory and there always spraying something.......Ive done his Black 750iL that he drives there daily :shock:

Ive done a few concrete jobs :cry:

Sportbikelovr - Yep i get asked a bit ........one I remember you could see where all the edges were burnt from another attempt and you could see the bog thru the paint. I try not to do those type of jobs

Chris
Driven By Shine
Automotive Detailing
www.drivenbyshine.com.au
Previous

Return to Completed & In Progress Member Projects