Nissan Sylvia

Show off your work! Anything from final results to full start-to-finish project journals.

Top Contributor
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:28 am
If you are going to be removing any safety equipment you need to put in writing on an RO that the car is NOT safe or legal for street use AND MAKE the customer TOW the car from your shop when they pick it up. you might still get screwed if you are sued though.

If I thought that the car was going to be driven on the street I would not take off ANY safety items!
Dr. Auto Car Repairs http://www.doctorautorepair.com

Fully Engaged
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:16 am
alexflacco wrote:If you are going to be removing any safety equipment you need to put in writing on an RO that the car is NOT safe or legal for street use AND MAKE the customer TOW the car from your shop when they pick it up. you might still get screwed if you are sued though.

If I thought that the car was going to be driven on the street I would not take off ANY safety items!

x2... i also agree with han, what the hell does the impact bar have to do with engine clearance? unless you take the whole core support off and slide the engine in that way but that wouldnt make sense at all

Fully Engaged
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:44 pm
Impact bar's might not fit with a huge intercooler. Sometimes I have to remove them when installing turbo kits.

I know on my Neon I had to notch mine to fit the intercooler. And on my Civic I had to remove it cus the intercooler is too big. :)
Previous

Return to Completed & In Progress Member Projects