1964 chevy impala resto 2dr ht

Show off your work! Anything from final results to full start-to-finish project journals.

Fully Engaged
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 1:38 pm
Did you spray with the gas door left on? lol
knowledge is power, power is experience

Fully Engaged
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 1:11 pm
the reason the epoxy is shiny in the pictures is cause it was still wet when i snapped the pics
here are some pictures of it completed (still in booth) i didnt get to take any others afterwards.

the blue was chosen by the owner out of the chip colors the # is mb744.25 in basf, pearls ( hok kpf100 green to blue)were mixed in with the first layer of clear, diamont dc-92 followed by 2 other coats of clear.

hope you like, it was a hell of a good learning experience, tell me what you think!

julian
R&R front bumper cover- 1.5
R&R lwr grille- incl
R&R fog lamps- incl
R&R upper grille- incl
replace retainer- incl
WTF!!!!!!! everything is INCLUDED!!!!!!!!!!!

No Turning Back
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:33 pm
You can never tell from pics, because pics of my stuff makes it look great until you see it in person! LOL

But from what we see here, it looks like it came out pretty darn good

No Turning Back
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 10:15 pm
How much did this guy pay for the pait job? Who did the body work :evil:
This statement is relative to the price paid. If it cost more than $5000 tell the body man to wax and grease coat the car before paint. If less than it's all good baby bayyyybay 8)
Just walk away....

Fully Engaged
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 11:32 pm
AmateurPainter wrote:You can never tell from pics, because pics of my stuff makes it look great until you see it in person! LOL

I spit out some of my beer when i read that sh!t man lol.. .

Robert LaPierre wrote:How much did this guy pay for the pait job? Who did the body work :evil:
This statement is relative to the price paid. If it cost more than $5000 tell the body man to wax and grease coat the car before paint. If less than it's all good baby bayyyybay 8)

WTF does wax grease car before paint mean? Am I being slow right now? lol

Since it was done at a school im guessing it was cheap as hell.. I've seen decent and BUTCHERED jobs get done for materials + 200 bucks for application fee's or whatever they called it..

No Turning Back
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 12:22 am
After you block you're work 320 or 180 on first prime you wipe it clean and than....Hold up I should be chargin for dis info and yes I'm buzzin too and I know I'll hear siht for dis tomorrow but fcuk it. Befoe you apply your last coat to be blocked with 600 wipe your panel wit da wax and grease remover and have GOOD lighting and look at your work at multiple angles. Gots a flaw scrtach it out and re check. Than you can re spray for 600 blockin. 600 ain't for blockin just scratch removing. If you don't get it now than I'll be back tomorrow more centered on gravity. :twisted:
Just walk away....

No Turning Back
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 1:12 pm
What are you buzzin on? I saw your other post about being God (virtually) and thought, uh oh

No Turning Back
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 2:28 pm
Yeah it was wild last night. I only had a couple Coronas :roll: Drinking brings out strong confidence in people, that's why most think they can still drive :shock: I do believe one must take pride in what he does but not let it consume them. My bad guys 8)

Pride cometh before destruction and a haughty spirit before the fall

Author, The Real GOD
Just walk away....

Fully Engaged
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 3:55 pm
Man I must've had 8 coors lights watchin the lakers game and wasn't feeling that nice.. I'll have to get on here TONIGHT, after the celtics and UFC FIGHTS.. IM GONNA POST ALL KINDS OF NONSENCE, CUR AND BUFF THE PRIME THEN CLEAR, THEN PAINT... WOOOOOOOO im pumped..
Previous

Return to Completed & In Progress Member Projects