Back From SEMA Show

Discuss custom painting, artwork and airbrushing

Fully Engaged

USA
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:35 pm
It was an amazing week at SEMA Show. What an adventure. I'll try and post some pictures this week. Saw some pretty cool new products. I'll start doing a few posts about SEMA over the next week or so. Got to resize the pics and upload them to my website. Then I spent a few extra days in Vegas and got to do my own version of American Pickers. Myself and two friends picked through the yard and garage of a Las Vegas car legend that passed away a while back. It was insane.
Crazy Horse Custom Paint
And Author of How to Custom Paint Your Car
http://www.crazyhorsepainting.com/

Non-Lurker
USA
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:55 pm
Sounds like a great time...It's not always you get ot have fun on a working vacation....LOL

Settled In
USA
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:01 pm
I was at SEMA as well. My first time to Las Vegas and the convention so it was a real treat.
There isn't enough time to see it all and talk to everyone. I know I saw the 33' at the Factory Five booth but you were gone, probably running around talking to folks. (Great job by the way) :worthy: That was a beautiful car!

I'll try to post a couple pics of what I have on this thread too if you wouldn't mind. I'll try not to post doubles of yours.
Travis
I-CAR certified
Lynch Body Shop and LDV

Return to Airbrushed Art & Custom Painting Discussion