WELCOME TO OUR NEW FORUM SECTION

Hosted by our own DarrelK - the place to learn about Turbine spray systems.

Board Moderator
USA
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2022 10:05 pm
Welcome all who want to discuss the pros/cons, techniques, and shopping skills needed to buy, operate, and maintain turbine spray systems. I am going to try to get a few stickies up here on some basics so I don't have to keep repeating information over and over again. Chris, our web site guru has let me take the lead on this. I will be eventually trying to combo this up with some Youtube videos which might help you as well......
Metal, wood, fiberglass, we work it all... www.furniturephysicians.com We can restore the irreplaceable!

Settled In

Canada
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 10:40 pm
Thank you for making this sub forum. Look forward to learning more!

Board Moderator
USA
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 10:48 pm
Well, thanks for dropping over! The hope is to get some knowledge exchange over here. As most of you know there is a lot of conflicting methodology floating around the internet on these systems. A lot of it is just plain old "outdated" information based on 2 and 3 stage turbines and most guys not understanding how to make them perform.... We will try to update and fix all of that.....
Metal, wood, fiberglass, we work it all... www.furniturephysicians.com We can restore the irreplaceable!

Settled In

USA
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2022 1:37 am
Thanks @DarrelK. I built my own 6 stage turbine as discussed in the Tools forum but haven't used it yet. I'll definitely be coming here to discuss details before I start spraying anything.

Non-Lurker

USA
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2022 2:13 pm
Thanks for creating and pushing for a turbine section! A lot of people will be happy.

Settled In

Canada
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2022 6:57 pm
67Drop wrote:Thanks @DarrelK. I built my own 6 stage turbine as discussed in the Tools forum but haven't used it yet. I'll definitely be coming here to discuss details before I start spraying anything.

Why don't you post pics of it. Would be cool if we had a thread for people who built their own. I'd love to do it but I don't think I have the know how.

Board Moderator
USA
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2022 10:41 pm
And you must have missed it.... he did post it here.....
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=29298
Very simple and effective portable 6 stage system.... he saved around $1200 to$1400 I figure..... The key is that powerful 6 stage turbine....

Settled In

Canada
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2022 12:58 pm
DarrelK wrote:And you must have missed it.... he did post it here.....
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=29298
Very simple and effective portable 6 stage system.... he saved around $1200 to$1400 I figure..... The key is that powerful 6 stage turbine....

I did miss it but beyond glad he made a thread. I think if enough of us share our experiences more people will get the courage to build their own systems. The cost savings are undeniable.

Return to Turbine Systems