TP Tools Showtime TP-90PL Turbine with paint guns FOR SALE

Any questions about tools or supplies. Post your compressor/gun questions here.

Non-Lurker
USA
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:10 pm
I'm selling my like brand new (used once for about 5 minutes) TP Tools TP-90PL Showtime Turbine with 3 HVLP TP paint guns (one for primer, one for painting, and a touch up gun--for use specifically with the Turbine). Also coming with it is a paint gun stand, paint strainers, different size paint gun needles, and other things to help with your painting process. All told, I have over $800 in this unit with all the extras. As I said, I've used it once and decided to take my project in a different direction.

Asking $550 for everything. Located in Phoenix, AZ. I'd prefer a local pickup, but I do have the original box for shipping most of the items. If someone wants to arrange shipping (i.e. send me a FedEx or UPS label), I'd be willing to drop it off at the appropriate place.

Thanks.

Here's the specifics from the TP website:

Model TP-90PLUS includes: Showtime 90 Turbine Power Unit with 33 ft turbine hose, 5 ft flex hose with valve, TP Tools® ProLine 20-oz Gravity-Fed HVLP Finish Gun, TP Tools® ProLine 1-Qt HVLP Primer Gun, AND FREE TP Tools® ProLine HVLP Touchup Spray Gun.

Easy to use: Plug Showtime 90 Turbine Power Unit into 115 volt outlet, add paint to HVLP Gun (included), and start spraying! The Turbine Power Unit delivers an instant 60 cfm of air (high volume) at only 5 psi (low pressure). The high-volume air moves the paint, and the low pressure reduces overspray up to 80%. Sprays stains, enamels, lacquers, urethanes, basecoats, clears, primers, and hi-build primers. Paint goes on smoothly with less mist and up to 50% paint savings. Also, the turbine warms the air so moisture is eliminated. Always dry, oil-free air to the paint gun. Warm air also helps paint dry faster, so runs and sags are eliminated!

BEST OF ALL, the SHOWTIME 90 System will get your paint jobs done quickly and efficiently, while producing the BEST POSSIBLE FINISH on your classic car, street rod, tractor, or bike ... right in your own shop!

COST SAVINGS YOU WILL APPRECIATE ... You will quickly realize savings up to 50% in paint, clears, and reducers. Plus, less dirt and dust in your paint area, longer respirator life, cleaner floors, brighter lights, extended paint room filters, etc. All of this is possible because of less overspray - the paint goes on the vehicle, not in the air! The system pays for itself in no time!

Expect trophy-winning results! TP Tools knows HVLP - over 20 years experience with HVLP equipment!

WARNING - A respirator is required for use with this equipment (not included). See your safety supplier for proper protection.

Return to Tools and Supplies