I am compiling all of the 2018 black friday tool ads in one

Any questions about tools or supplies. Post your compressor/gun questions here.

Settled In

USA
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:19 am
I have started to compile all of the tool pages from the 2018 black friday ads on one page to make it easy to see and compare all of the sales this year. I am still waiting for the rest of the ads to be released and when they are, the page will be updated with them. Also listed on the page are the times of that the sales start.

If you plan on getting some stuff for the garage this black friday, check it out: http://www.powdercoatguide.com/p/all-of ... is_13.html

Current list includes:
1. Home Depot
2. Lowe's
3. Sears
4. Northern Tool & Equipment
5. Menards
6. Tractor Supply Company
7. Harbor Freight
8. Ace Hardware
9. Walmart
10. BJ's Wholesale
11. Blain's Farm & Fleet
12. Rural King
13. Sam's Club
14. Navy Exchange
15. Costco
16. Fleet Farm
17. Meijer
18. True Value

Settled In

USA
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:15 pm
not just a black Friday thing, but about once a month, ebay has a promotion where they discount everything 15% for a 24 hour period (good for up to $100 off any one time purchase or multi-item purchase). I've purchased several, high-end spray guns taking advantage of the discount. when you add in free shipping and no tax, the savings can add up. check eBay's site daily, and look for the banner announcing the special and the discount code. ebay takes off the 15% at checkout. i'm guessing ebay pays the 15% directly to the seller. :goodjob:

Return to Tools and Supplies