HobbyAir Black Full Face Replacement Lens Needed

Any questions about tools or supplies. Post your compressor/gun questions here.

Settled In

USA
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:07 pm
This is an absolute long shot, but does anyone have a replacement lens for a black full face Hobbyair mask setting around? They no longer manufacture replacement lenses for the black version, and lets just say I discovered the hard way that my borrowed HobbyAir set-up lens is plastic and not glass when cleaning off some over-spray :-(

I'll replace the borrowed full face with the newer blue version if need be, but obviously, I'd rather just replace the lens.

Glenn

Board Moderator
USA
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:22 pm
Sorry, don't have one but just a suggestion....Have you tried calling around to "stocking dealers" on the HobbyAir systems? Many times you can find dealers that keep some limited stock of common use/abuse pieces on systems like this.
Metal, wood, fiberglass, we work it all... www.furniturephysicians.com We can restore the irreplaceable!

Settled In

USA
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:25 am
DarrelK wrote:Sorry, don't have one but just a suggestion....Have you tried calling around to "stocking dealers" on the HobbyAir systems? Many times you can find dealers that keep some limited stock of common use/abuse pieces on systems like this.

Yeah, I've started calling around to anyone that lists HobbyAir parts on their websites to see if anyone has one in stock. No luck so far.

Return to Tools and Supplies