Fraud Auto Body Shop

A place for professionals to network and discuss the business and technology inside the shop.

Non-Lurker
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:06 am
Sunshine Auto Collision Inc
This company is a fraud. They are being investigated by the Economic Crimes Auto Theft Task Force of Metro Dade County Police. The Owner Mr. Fabian Fabian is convicted Cocaine Trafficker. He stages auto accidents and specializes in stealing peoples cars using Mechanics Liens. He also passes BAD CHECKS on WORTHLESS AND CLOSED ACCOUNTS from Continental National Bank of Miami. On February 22, 2009, he was unable to deliver a rebuilt title for a vehicle I purchased from him in December 2008. Its all a SCAM. He then called me back advising he could not deliver clear title and offered me my money back. His check bounced. Furthermore it was a check from a BANK closed account. I have filed charges with the Dade County State Attorneys Office. And have met with the Economic Crimes Auto Theft Task Force. He has an extensive criminal record. I am pursuing all legal avenues including criminal prosecution of the criminal as well as civil suit. Alexander Katsabanis

Return to The Pro Shop!