Estimating software ,audatex , shoplink etc.

A place for professionals to network and discuss the business and technology inside the shop.

Non-Lurker
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:32 am
Hi i work in a shop that doesnt seem to be treating me right on the estimates and want to know if theres a way i can check my estimnates at home to see where the shortage is coming from. Im the only painter as of a month ago and it seems no matter how much i do im only getting 50 hours a week . my estimates are printed through adp shoplink and keep getting smaller lol .any help please ,thanks

Settled In

USA
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:26 am
Every program is going to be a little diffrent. Keep a file of all your jobs and compare them when you have simular cars. The other thing to remember is overlap I think its FBS and I own a shop but every program deducts for it. Also some insurenace companies cut there times make sure your shop write there own and compares them. Its a tough gig keep it up

Top Contributor
USA
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:14 pm
,,"I work in a shop that doesn't seem to be treating me right on the estimates"

Welcome to the world of greedy shop owners and crooked body shop managers. That why I got out of the business. Almost every shop I have ever worked in has screwed me over.
"The number of parasites in the USA has now eclipsed the number of productive members of society"

Capt Rick Hiott.
www.reelfishhead.com

Settled In

USA
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:17 pm
I have had both mostly good luck with the shop until one guy screwed me over then opened up my own. My biggest headeaches was getting enough from the insurance co they rob us blind and get away with it in Fl. But I dont need to get started on that I wont stop.

Return to The Pro Shop!