paintless dent removal

A place for professionals to network and discuss the business and technology inside the shop.

Non-Lurker

Canada
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:38 pm
i am a body man with 7 years of experiance, and all of a sudden there is almost no work to be had, so im looking into PDR.
I have a interview/training next week, and i dont have any experiance in this, i was wondering if there was any good videos, or websites i can check out for some idea on what i will be doing.

Settled In
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:45 pm
Youtube....Paintless dent removal....pretty neat!

:wazzup:

Settled In
USA
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:59 pm
I have a guy I use, he charges cheap and does amazing work. Sometimes you still have to paint though. Most times you do a little 1500 went sand and buff, looks perfect.

No Turning Back
United Kingdom
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:38 pm
In the UK PDR guys are 10 a penny but there's a wide disparity in the quality of their work.
Some guys want to take your money after 5 minutes saying that's the best I can do while others have pride in their workmanship and will see the job thru til it's pretty much invisible.
I've used the same guy for about 10 years,he's awesome at his job.You should aspire to be like him then you will get repeat work off recommendation.
It's a skilled job make no mistake,don't think for a minute you can pick it up watching youtube videos.

Return to The Pro Shop!