Looking for Painter/ helper, central NJ

A place for professionals to network and discuss the business and technology inside the shop.

Non-Lurker
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:13 pm
Hey all, I own and operate a small restoration shop called Klub Vintage in Lambertville NJ, and we specialize in BMW but do all types of classic makes as well as custom motorcycles. We do lots of engine swaps, custom fabrication, and bodywork and paint. I'm looking for an experienced painter or up and coming guy (or gal) who has the knack and is interested in picking up some extra work right now, that will ideally turn into a more full-time position down the road.

**I'm especially in need of an experienced clear-coat professional who can come in and cut and buff my cars to a glass finish, whether it's a fresh paint job I've just laid, or a car with faded paint that needs a new life**

We have lots to do right now so ideally, if you're also mechanically inclined and could help with drivetrain work and general restoration you'd have the opportunity to pick up more work and possibly become full-time much sooner.

Here's a link to the shop site which is still under construction, but I encourage you to look through the cars and bikes:

http://www.klubvintage.com

So please, if you or someone you know might be what I'm looking for, don't hesitate in contacting me at the email through the website...Thanks!!!

Return to The Pro Shop!