Ready To Open Up My Body Shop Doors

A place for professionals to network and discuss the business and technology inside the shop.

Non-Lurker

USA
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:25 pm
Let me give you guys a little break down of who I am. I've been in the auto body industry since I was 16. Anything that has to do with the business I've done. When I was 20 I took my focus an aimed it on opening a towing company, right now I run 8 trucks with 3 guys including myself. I average to go out on rotation 1-2 times a day. I bring in a lot of work to the body shop that I use. I'm very knowledgeable and great with money management. Within 3 years of being in business with my towing company I'm the biggest in my area. I've looked at a few different facilities for my newest venture. I have a great following of customers and I'm great talker. I would like to know everyone's opinions good or bad.

Settled In

USA
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:43 am
good luck bro! I think its pretty awesome you are making moves.

You got two businesses, you seem know know what you are doing. Remember people will know you by the work you put out, and the way you treat others.
Never painted before.
I'm here to learn and build my supplies.
Will be painting real soon!

Non-Lurker

USA
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:12 pm
Thank you very much. Can you suggest any information to get in touch with more people and give me an edge over the compeition. I just had my whole office redone and I can't believe how nice its come along.

Top Contributor
USA
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:56 pm
,,,enjoy your youth,,,and try to stay away from the insurance company's.
"The number of parasites in the USA has now eclipsed the number of productive members of society"

Capt Rick Hiott.
www.reelfishhead.com

Return to The Pro Shop!