needing advice.

A place for professionals to network and discuss the business and technology inside the shop.

Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:14 pm

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:19 am
Hey guys im still pretty new to this site .im needing advice. .when a costumer comes in with estimate and check that there insurance company has already given them. Or i have been mailed.. What form do i need to endorse or take power of attorney over the check.?? I have no idea where to start.

Settled In
Posts: 70
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:09 am

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:14 pm
If check is made payable to owner then have them sign the back and under it make payable to your shop. No form needed, if lien holder on check then lien holder will want to see finished car before endorsement.

Return to The Pro Shop!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests