A Body Shop is like a slice of heaven!

A place for professionals to network and discuss the business and technology inside the shop.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 6:32 pm
Well lets get this fricken form started :? .

I need to tell you about a great small town body shop we use :D . It is a little one-man shop called Hicks Auto Body, owned and operated by John and Dorthy Hicks in Hope, Arkansas. John has done several insurance jobs for us and does a first rate job. We have never had to return anything for a defect in workmanship! He is always on time and take time with me, and my wife for that matter, to show us exactly what he is doing to repair our cars.

Anytime time I need help with body work on my 55 Bel Air, John will stop what he is doing, explain how to do it, and show me correct tools to use. This make my project fun, because I'm not spinning my wheels doing it wrong. It is really nice to have a great place like this to go. He also does work on classic cars for the old guys around town. These are the guys doing stock restorations. John rarely works on hot rods, but he did recently paint a nice 68 SS Chevelle, an origional restoration. Because of the great service and workmanship we would never go anywhere else to have a car repaired.

Sorry I don't have a horrier story :evil: , just one about a good home town shop :wink: .

best regards
Stacey
55 Bel Air 4 door
75 Chevy K-20

Fully Engaged
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 12:00 am
This is exactly what we need. People are always asking where can I find a good shop in _______? I will soon be putting together a page where people can find body shops that do work other than insurance.

Return to The Pro Shop!