Cooler Weather Painting?

General Discussion. Make yourself at home...read, ask and answer!

Top Contributor
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:37 am
JCCLARK wrote:It's colder now and like every season change,
I have to learn how to paint all over again :?

isn't that the truth, its a whole new learning game about every 6 months. i'm going to be spraying one of my own cars in a couple weeks. and get to use my boys hi dollar paint booth where he works. its down draft and i can dial the temp anywhere i want it, going to be fun.
Jay D.
they say my name is Jay

No Turning Back

USA
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:14 am
badsix wrote:
JCCLARK wrote:It's colder now and like every season change,
I have to learn how to paint all over again :?

i'm going to be spraying one of my own cars in a couple weeks. and get to use my boys hi dollar paint booth where he works. its down draft and i can dial the temp anywhere i want it, going to be fun.
Jay D.
Very envious.....I remember back in the '70's going with my Dad to a rental booth. Just fans I'm sure--downdraft wasn't a thing, I'm sure. Single stage for sure (enamale??) and no masks at all! Didn't think anything about it back then. How things have changed, even for my latest outside fender work, I wore the mask--why take a chance.

Top Contributor
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2021 12:51 pm
Yep, it's going to be an adventure. it will be fun working with my boy. i'll post some pictures of when we are doing it.
Jay D.
they say my name is Jay
Previous

Return to Body and Paint