: Perfect Match

Discuss anything after that final masking comes off.

Non-Lurker
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 1:46 pm
: I finally found the paint to match that impossible BMW wheel color, best of all they are here in the states. Check these guys out www.alsacorp.com they have everything on there. They even have a chrome look paint….haven’t tried that yet but the Ghost Chrome works PERFECT for fixing wheels, you can’t even tell where the scuffs were.

http://www.alsacorp.com/products/ghostc ... t_show.htm

Top Contributor
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 1:52 pm
Suck off spammer.

Please, don't visit this companies website or use their products, if only because of their deceptive, annoying, and unethical marketing practices. There are many alternatives out there that cost less and are of better quality, there's no need to support a clearly lousy company like this one.

Fully Engaged
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 6:29 pm
Wow tell us what u really think Abe!

Top Contributor
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 6:50 pm
Um, ok. I think spammers suck. But what I think REALLY sucks are people that insult my intelligence. This twit's post could be summed up as "You're an idiot! I'm an independant painter just like you and this paint is great!". The really sad part is that his assumption is probably true of half the people he'll reach with his ****. With a little luck he'll actually read what I'm writing here, if he does (I doubt it), then I make this commitment to him: I'll continue to post followups every time I see his garbage on this board and any others.

Top Contributor
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 6:56 pm
CC Alsacorp webform

I found your website through spam placed on the forums at http://www.autobody101.com. The intent of this letter is to:

a) Request that you stop spamming public access forums with blatant advertising thinly disguised as independant review by amateur painters.

b) Inform you of my intent to make my opinion of your companies deceptive and annoying marketing practices publicly known in any forum you choose to polute with your advertisements.

Thank you and have a bad day.

-------------------

Super-abe, heroically cleaning public forums of corporate marketing filth

Return to Cut, Buff, Polish & Detail