A sticky idea for the sight.

Information on how to use the discussion board. Post usage questions here.

Fully Engaged
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:01 am
So many (myself included) come here and ask "What do you guys think of this gun?"
How about having a sticky of Paint Gun Ratings and Information.
Ideally, it could be set up in an alphabetical list by manufacturers, then their models.
Maybe have a small photo, a price range, some info like cfm usage, spray widths, tip availability, and an area for users comments, etc. You get the idea.
It would be cool to scroll through and see at a glimpse what cfm's a gun uses, or what you get for the money.
Just yesterday I saw an Iwata Air Gunsa in a catalog....$110. immediately I thought, I'll have to ask
"what do they think of this gun?"
I know gathering the specs would be time consuming, but it would be a wealth of information.
Your thoughts?
Marc B. :idea:
Don't sweat it, Life's too short!

Site Admin
USA
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:02 am
It's a great idea, but to do it right we should have something better than a thread that is a sticky. Those really long stickies can sometimes be difficult to read through. What would be nice would be a separate database of gun reviews, sort of like the articles linked from the main page of the site.

If someone wants to start a thread in the meantime, that could always be used as the basis for the database idea, later.

-Chris

Return to Forum Usage Q&A