New member: demonx

Information on how to use the discussion board. Post usage questions here.

Non-Lurker
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:08 pm
Hi guys - I was given a link to this site weeks ago on a Corvette forum and I've since read heaps of good info here and it's been a great help. Thought I'd take the plunge and register.

A bit about me: I'm from Victoria Australia, I drive a 76 Corvette, play guitar and work in a factory. I also teach hand to hand combat in the evenings.

I've never done any professional spraying, only messing around at home with airbrushing and simple spray painting. I'm looking at learning a lot more about auto spraying so I can give my Vette a custom color and paint guitars with a lot better finish as well.

Cheers...

Allan

Settled In
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 11:55 am
demonx wrote:Hi guys - I was given a link to this site weeks ago on a Corvette forum and I've since read heaps of good info here and it's been a great help. Thought I'd take the plunge and register.

A bit about me: I'm from Victoria Australia, I drive a 76 Corvette, play guitar and work in a factory. I also teach hand to hand combat in the evenings.

I've never done any professional spraying, only messing around at home with airbrushing and simple spray painting. I'm looking at learning a lot more about auto spraying so I can give my Vette a custom color and paint guitars with a lot better finish as well.

Cheers...

Allan

Hey Allan, enjoy the site! I agree, tons of great help here. Some of these dudes really know their stuff. It's helped me a lot.

Welcome.

RB

Top Contributor
USA
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 12:58 pm
Yes, and there's pletny like me too, that aren't very smart.
Just prooving you don't have to be a brain to do a good
paint job. Just committed and willing to spend the time.
Welcome aboard :D
JC.

(It's not custom painting-it's custom sanding)

Settled In
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:08 am
JCCLARK wrote:Yes, and there's pletny like me too, that aren't very smart.
Just prooving you don't have to be a brain to do a good
paint job. Just committed and willing to spend the time.
Welcome aboard :D

Amen 8)

Return to Forum Usage Q&A