Solvent pop

General Discussion. Make yourself at home...read, ask and answer!

No Turning Back
USA
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:09 pm
simso wrote:Thanks for tnat, i too am from down under, the great land of aussie pies / beers and kangaroos :rotfl:
Steve

Steve, sorry for going OT, but ****, years ago playing rugby against the Aussies and Samoans was always tough! Now I watch the Greek god looking giants from all over playing the game and just get scared!! Go CAL!
Sent by the random thoughts from the voices in my head...

Top Contributor
Australia
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:28 am
OldFatBald wrote:I haven't heard of the brands that Chris uses as he is in Australia - playing rugby (elegance with blood as we used to call it) drinking beer and eating shrimp!

Ahhh, Rugby. The apotheosis of football (see what I did there? :happy: )

Then there's (Rugby) League, which is just a simplified version so the masses can understand. :P

They're all American brands, even the Euroflash, which is just marketed here by Concept. Easy to tell, all the package sizes are ridiculous - 0.96 litre instead of 1 litre which is how the local and European stuff is packaged.

And....... we don't eat shrimp, we eat prawns. :bighug:
Chris

Top Contributor
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:56 pm
:bighug: AH just had Prawns last night yummy. they get called both over here I like to think Prawns are much bigger than shrimp.
Jay D.
they say my name is Jay

Fully Engaged
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:49 am
You havent seen some of the australian shrimp spieces, they are way bigger than a prawn, easily the size of your hand plus more, I use to as a youngster go and catch shrimp that and some crayfish out of the local dams

Mmm, i might duck down to he local co-op and buy myself some fresh prawns now after all this talk... I live 2kms from the ocean and they have trucks constantly loading and unloading from the local catches

Steve

Top Contributor
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:43 pm
cool our shrimp are only about an inch long picked ready to eat our prawns are 3-4 in.. your crayfish are they what we call crawdads? we get them in lakes and rivers, fresh water. they have held back our crabbing season so they are hard to get now. I live about 3mi from the Pacific on the central Oregon coast.
Jay D.
they say my name is Jay
Previous

Return to Body and Paint