All Tamco Clears are full kit - they come with both clear and the required activator.
This is the same clear as the Tamco "Hi-Impact" clear, but in a formula that dries quickly for faster production throughput. You can cut and buff this clear after 35 minutes of application, if you wish. Many people get an 'off the gun' finish that doesn't even require buffing.
A word about Tamco
It has been my pleasure to get to know Tamco. This is a family run business, with decades of experience. When you call you will most likely talk with the owner, Tammy Miller. She has literally grown up in the paint business. Tammy's father, Bob Barney has been in this business since 1979 and has manufactured and sold marine paints, industrial finishes and auto refinish paints. For years the family ran one of the largest PPG jobbers in the USA. Tammy's husband Sean Miller is the lead tech guy who also manages the production facility in Smithfield, Virginia. They take personal pride in their craft and you will not be disappointed by them or their high quality refinishing products.
- Maximum possible UV protection
- Salt or Fresh water rated, full submerge
- Aircraft fuel and Skydrol resistant
- Exceptional resistance to chipping
- Uncompromising quality - proprietary resins
- Years of development and testing
|Typical gun tip||1.4mm|
|Flash time||Immediate re-coat|
|Dust free||5 minutes|
|Recoat window||15 minutes - or wait 24 hours|
- One gallon of Hi-Impact Clear
- One quart of Activator, your choice of temp
- Yields 1.25 Gallons sprayable material
Crafted in Virginia, U.S.A.